The committee of the Douglas Theatre Arts Group Inc. advises that the 2023 Annual General Meeting has been called and is now inviting nomination to fill the board positions for the 2023 – 2024 year.
People of all backgrounds and skills sets are invited to apply to assist with running of the Clink Theatre and the productions that it provides.
The year the positions of the President, Secretary and Treasurer and will be available as the current board after 10 years will be stepping down from the committee.
If you believe that you would have the skill sets to assist with committee operation and are not a disqualified person we invite you to apply.
Downloadable forms are also available at the bottom of the page
Douglas Theatre Arts Group
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Clink Theatre, Tuesday 28th November
18 Mowbray St Port Douglas 6pm
- Opening of Meeting
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Presidents Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Report
- Adoption of Annual Financial Report
- Presentation of Treasurer’s report
- Adoption of an Auditor
- Vote of thanks to outgoing Executive Committee
- Election of Executive Committee
- Determination of Annual Membership Fee
- Notice/s of Motion
- General business